Kinesis Crosslight CX Disc Rear wheel

Home Forums Classifieds Kinesis Crosslight CX Disc Rear wheel

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sven van anders 1 year ago.

• Author

Dan
    Participant

I have a kinesis Crosslight CX disc rear wheel (V3) for sale, pretty much new. Nice and light… £80 + P+P. Will run tubeless.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Dan.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sven van anders
    Participant

Hello Dan.  Is the wheel still available? If so, would you accept £80 for the wheel and P&P?

Cheers, Steve

Dan
    Participant

Hi Steve, yep, still available, £80 posted is fine unless you’re based in the NW?? I could get it to you by hand. I’m also travelling down south next weekend. Depends where you’re based.

Cheers

dan

sven van anders
    Participant

Sorry Dan, At the time of writing, Upgrade (as in the Kinesis distributor) had the matching front wheel on their Ebay page for £75; together they would have made a bloody good value pair of wheels. Needless to say, I was too slow to catch the front wheel. I am ideally after a pair, so I will keep looking, but if I see another front for sale, I will be straight back to you.

All the best

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close