2013 Specialized Crux Pro For Sale

Home Forums Classifieds 2013 Specialized Crux Pro For Sale

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dave Pemberton-Smith 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    I have owned this bike since November 2016. I bought it from a well respected local bike shop and since owning it have given it a full overhaul. All the bearings, bottom bracket, chain have been replaced.
    I will also include 2 sets of Fulcrum 7 wheels in with the bike. It came with a Mavic Ksyrium SL Wheelset with Primus 33SG Tubs which I have not used. So you are buying 3 sets of wheels altogether along with the bike.
    More details are on my website at http://www.bike-hub.co.uk
    £950 for everything
    This bike is as comfortable on or off road, but with a set of road tyres you will have one great road bike. It turns heads at every cafe stop.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close