Bolt-through Tubular Cyclocross Wheels – 2 pairs

Home Forums Classifieds Bolt-through Tubular Cyclocross Wheels – 2 pairs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dave Haygarth 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Dave Haygarth
    Keymaster

Built both of these with Remerx aluminium rims – very light, tough as nails, and have been great wheels, but I’m off back to standard quick releases for my 2017-18 bikes so need to get shot of these and buy new wheels.

Both of them are rear: 142 / 12mm bolt-through / front 15mm bolt-through

The prices below are for them

• INCLUDING 160mm rotors as shown
      • WITHOUT tubulars. If you’re interested in them with tubulars then it’s £40 extra per wheel. The tubulars are in great condition and the FMB Supermuds have done one season / sidewalls great, the Dugast Ernst’s have done only ONE race and have no issues.
      • WITHOUT cassettes. I need those, so will take them off. Sorry 🙂

• PAIR 1: SOLD

28-hole, Sapim X-Ray black spokes, Novatec D772SB hubs, Shimano/SRAM 10/11 cassette body
        Detailed photos below
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnellium/shares/K00p3M 
        £245.00

• PAIR 2:24-hole, DT Swiss stainless spokes, Ambrosio hubs, Shimano/SRAM 10 cassette body
      Detailed photos below
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnellium/shares/6o54D5
      £225.00

Postage can be done for £10 per pair – or you can pick up from Helmshore, Lancashire [map] (that’s not my house… it’s just the village location!)

Any questions? Email me here

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close