FS:Pinarello FCX Canti Model 56cm

Home Forums Classifieds FS:Pinarello FCX Canti Model 56cm

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Tate James Tate 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of James Tate
    James Tate
    Participant

£750 ono… (not including the optional tubs)

Pinarello FCX Cyclocross bike, 56cm frame. This is the last production model that Pinarello made with Canti brakes (all current models are disc only). A lot of racers still prefer canti for the weight saving. The spec is as follows:

30HMK Carbon Frame and Fork
    5800 105 11s rear mech
    CX70 top pull band-on front mech
    FSA Gossimer Chainset with new FSA ITA6000 BB (No pedals)
    KMC X11 chain
    AVID shorty Canti brakes with Koolstop Salmon pads
    3T Ergonova bars with Prologo gel bar tape
    Deda Zero2 110mm stem
    Campagnolo Scirocco CX35 wheelset with Clement LAS 33mm tyres
    MOST seatpost (carbon)
    Fizik Arione Saddle

As an optional extra is a set of handbuilt wheels (tubular) on Miche hubs with Sapim spokes all tied and soldered for strength with Mavic open pro rims. These are shod with Dugast Typhoon 32’s tubular tyre which are practically new and have been water sealed (sidewall).

I will sell the wheelset with the bike or separately (PM if you just want the wheels…these will be £200 on their own).

Bike condition is good, but it does show signs of 3 seasons of cross use…no crashes!!

I’m selling as I don’t race cross that much and want to get a winter training bike that can take mudguards.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of James Tate James Tate.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close