[mainly non-cx, but] Ultegra and SRAM 11 spd drivechain stuff for sale

Home Forums Classifieds [mainly non-cx, but] Ultegra and SRAM 11 spd drivechain stuff for sale

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dave Haygarth 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Dave Haygarth
    Keymaster

Can barely be classed as cyclocross gear but you never know… 11 speed short cage mech and 11/25 cassette maybe? Three items for sale

Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 Crankset / chainset – 11 speed – 175mm 53/39 incl bottom bracket
    £80 posted
    Bought new this year and now surplus to requirement due to equipment shift arounds on the bikes. The photos show the excellent near-new condition. Thanks to the wonders of Strava and knowing what date I bought it and what bike I rode it on, I can tell you it’s done 172 miles only!
    Bottom bracket is standard English 68mm thread,
    Ultegra 11 spd 53/39 chainset

SRAM Rival 22 11 speed rear gear mechanism
    £30 posted
    Picture shows the condition – just signs of usage rather than wear, and no crashes or drops. Thanks to the wonders of Strava and knowing what date I bought it and what bike I rode it on, I can tell you it’s done 172 miles only
    SRAM Rival mech

SRAM Force 22 PG 1170 11 Speed Cassette – 11-25
    £32 posted
    Picture shows the condition – just signs of usage rather than wear, and no crashes or drops. Thanks to the wonders of Strava and knowing what date I bought it and what bike I rode it on, I can tell you it’s done 172 miles only
    sram force 22 cassette

Contact me via message on my profile

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close