[non-cx] Calling code geeks – json file conversion help needed

Home Forums Help and advice [non-cx] Calling code geeks – json file conversion help needed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Webb 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Dave Haygarth
    Keymaster

Having some mega headaches importing the former discussions from the old site (which only allowed exporting in .json format) to this site.  So frustrating, but if anyone knows any geeks out there who can spot errors with / help convert this forum json file into some format … ANY decent format such as sql or csv, I’d be very very happy.

John Webb
    Participant

Hi Dave,

If you are still keen to import the old posts, I could convert the JSON file for you.  Just let me know.

John

The topic ‘[non-cx] Calling code geeks – json file conversion help needed’ is closed to new replies.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close