Thru axle conversion

Home Forums Help and advice Thru axle conversion

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  andrew carr 3 years ago.

• Author

stan boyd
    Participant

Anyone know if the planet x carbon tub 38mm wheels can be converted to thru axles ??

Dave Haygarth
    Keymaster

Interestingly, I’ve asked them the same question a few days back but the answer is no – or not yet, anyway.  Well, sort of no.  I’m trying to see if there’s a conversion kit with the hub supplier but it’s not looking too good at the mo.

stan boyd
    Participant

Cheers Dave, I thought they where novatec hubs and would convert like my cxd clinchers, but they’re not , tried to ask what hubs they where but not much forthcoming with an answer

Simon Pickard
    Participant

We can supply thru axle disc hubs 24/24 or 24/28 11speed,£100 a pair  15mm front 12mm rear or full tubular wheels

simon

andrew carr
    Participant

can the novatec hubs be converted to through axle ? thanks in advance

stan boyd
    Participant

My novatec cxd wheels came with all the thru axle conversion’s needed , think bout 4 different ones

andrew carr
    Participant

Will have to find out which model hubs the wheels have to see if they will convert and if they sell the kits

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close